The Cartagena kayak excursion will take you on an unforgettable journey through the Caribbean Sea between the beaches of Castillogrande in Cartagena de Indias and the island of Tierra Bomba, allowing you to come into close contact with the varied landscapes of the Islanders, beaches with clear sands, and the warm waters of the Caribbean, while always enjoying an unparalleled view of the city.
- Paddling level: Basic with experience Paddling
- Distance: 6 – 7 km *
- Paddling time: 1.5 – 2 hours 3 – 4 hours total experience time
- Route: Castillogrande beach departure – Tierra Bomba beach arrival – Castillogrande beach return
Kayaking Tour Cartagena
If you are looking for things to do in Cartagena you need to check out this half-day kayaking excursion, explore the beautiful scenery and balmy seas off the coast of Cartagena. Gently paddle in the Caribbean Sea between Cartagena and Tierra Bomba with a small party. You also have time to swim in the clear seas and/or relax on Tierra Bomba’s beautiful, sandy beaches before returning to the city.
View Cartagena from a new angle—the ocean. A morning excursion guarantees better weather. All essential kayaking gear is provided. A small group offers more one-on-one time with your guide.
What do People Think of the Kayak Excursion in Cartagena, Colombia?
Extra Information about the Kayaking Trip
- No heart issues or other major medical disorders will be present at the time of booking.
- Wheelchair friendly The minimum age is 18 years old.
- A multilingual guide may be in charge.
- There is a limit of ten individuals per booking.
- All participants must provide their passport name, number, expiration date, and nationality at the time of booking.
- Close to public transit Travelers should be in good physical condition.
- There will be a maximum of 10 people on this tour/activity.
Meeting point Karib kayak & Paddle Center. Cl. 5, Cartagena de Indias, Bolívar, Colombia Open in Google Maps Cartagena de Indias, Castillogrande beach, behind Bocagrande Hospital, orange flag. Start time 08:00 AM End point This activity ends back at the meeting point.