Stand Up Paddle Boarding SUP Maui
A professional guide will take you through one of Maui’s most picturesque and jaw dropping coasts on this private Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Tour. Enjoy the tranquillity of floating over the calm seas of the island while taking in amazing views of the coastline, volcano, and surrounding islands.
Paddle board through crystal clear waters past undersea sea caves, lava cliffs, green sea turtles, and some of the island’s most diverse and beautiful coral reefs! If this your first time trying Stand Up Paddle Boarding? Not a problem! Beginners will receive an introduction instruction at the start of the excursion in Makena Bay’s tranquil, shallow, and safe waters. Within 30 minutes of coaching, the majority of guests are up and paddling. This tour is ideal for SUP beginners, intermediates, and experts!
What the People Think of the Paddle Board Maui SUP Experience
What is Included Stand Up Paddle SUP Board Maui Tour
- Digital Photo Package *FREE*
- Comprehensive Instruction from an Experienced Guide
- Equipment for Stand Up Paddle boarding
- Life Jackets Approved by the USCG
- Confirmation will be sent at the time of booking.
- This property is not wheelchair accessible.
- There are changing rooms and showers available.
- There is secure storage accessible for your personal things.
- This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be given an alternate date or a full refund.
- Most travellers are able to participate.
- This is an exclusive tour/activity. Only your group will take part.
This paddleboard tour takes place in Kihei. Kihei is the ideal location on Maui for first-time surfing and stand-up paddling classes. South Maui has calmer ocean conditions than the rest of Maui, with several clean and shallow bays ideal for anyone looking to attempt water sports in a more predictable setting.